By partnering with Altus Partners, you will actively support the amazing charity Tomorrow’s people.
Altus Partners donates 10% of annual profits to Tomorrow’s people. Furthermore we provide pro-bono support to those seeking career-related advice, as well as taking part in many charitable events.
Tomorrow’s people is a national employment charity, whose mission is to help excluded and disadvantaged people to get and keep a job. They are dedicated to ending the waste of unemployment, which damages individuals, society and our economy.
Over the past 30 years their notable achievements have included:
- 470,000 people helped on their journey to work.
- For every £100 spent on their employment programmes, approximately £240 created in value to society.
- More than £500 million benifits claims saved on behalf of the taxpayer.
They support people to reach their full potential through work:
- Transforming the job prospects of vulnerable young people while they are still in school.
- Giving intensive employment support to the most disadvantaged young people.
- Providing tailored help to the hardest-to-help adults.