Altus Partners has partnered exclusively with a leading market-leading pan-European private credit specialist that is going through an exponential growth phase. Currently managing over £3 billion AUM, the business has over 20 years of investment experience across multiple credit cycles and an investment philosophy built on two core principles: rigorous credit analysis and active portfolio management. They are looking to hire an additional resource at at Senior Associate level to join their Investor Solutions team.
This role sits in the team that are responsible for all tasks and projects relating to: investor relations; product development; firm strategy. and fund optimization.
• Present and market all new products and take ownership of marketing strategy in some regions (together with senior members of the team) – i.e. France or Germany
• Act as an expert for each product and be able to answer questions accordingly with sales and investors
• Fund formation from start to finish (DDQ, fundraise coordination etc.)
• Prepare responses to due diligence questionnaires and RFPs.
• Managing all aspects of a fundraising process from the DDQ, PPM, marketing material (presentations etc.) to project managing the legal, compliance, finance, and operations team internally
Product Development and Strategy
• Full coverage and project management with knowledge of legal documents and fund structures
• Involvement in the product development and strategy of the firm required to grow the business and in response to investor feedback from Investor Relations team
• Write and lead research pieces.
The role requires a candidate with 4-5 years’ experience in a similar ole with another asset manager, preferably in the private markets. German language skills are required, and candidates must be highly proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.