Our client is a leading global asset management business with assets under management totaling approximately $220 billion and an exceptional product track record. While they are renowned in the market for their expertise in credit management, both in the public and private sectors, they also oversee a range of equity strategies.
The business is going through an exciting growth phase and they are currently looking for an ambitious sales professional to join their London-based team at a senior level. You will be focused on driving institutional sales in the UK, working with the Co-Heads to expand the firm's presence in the Institutional Markets, and primarily focused on developing relationships with LGPS and Consultants.
• Work with the Head of Europe to strategize Institutional Sales in the UK, raise assets and ensure long term growth
• Build new networks and use existing relationships with Institutional clients, predominantly LGPS and Consultants
• Manage the entire sales process from qualifying to closing
• Assist in driving the brand recognition and business development efforts in the UK Institutional market
• Develop and maintain a solid technical understanding of the firm's products and strategies to discuss with clients and prospects effectively and confidently
• Supervise a junior member of the team
• Research and identify new client/relationship development opportunities
• Confidently present to clients, prospects on the firm's investments and funds/strategies
You will have an extensive network and experience in the UK institutional market with a track record of winning and developing institutional relationships.. You will have a deep knowledge of fixed income related products.